« Home | Jóhanna » | Sjúklega fyndið » | Sól » | Comeback hjá hestunum » | Hellisheiðar andskotinn » | Hús í Providence » | eðaeða » | 15 mínútur af NYC » | Ohh hann er svo dædur » | MIT » 

mánudagur, mars 10, 2008 

:-)

Hello John.

Please forgive my using English as my Icelandic isn't so good. ;-)

I saw your image of New York linked on Reddit.com (Congratulations!) and
wanted to know if it would be possible to print the image to put on our
apartment wall. It's a great photo.

If you could supply me with a RAW image file, I'd be happy to pay.
My intention is only to print the image once for our apartment only. We
don't have any great and individual photos of New York like you have there.

Please let me know, I also fully understand if you don't wish to let people
do this. I wouldn't have even used your photo that is accessible on flickr without
your permission.

Thanks,

Persónuvernd.

Skrifað af Jóni Emil -