« Home | "Var það ekki næs?" » | "I was cool?" "Naw man you were cooler than cool." » | "Heldurðu að við tökum mark á hnakka eins og þér?" » | Um allt og ekkert, aðallega ekkert » | Makleg mála gjöld » | Er í lagi að nota tippex? » | The truth is out there » | „Nú borðið þá bara kökur“ (Spaugstofan, eða hvað?) » | Sumir eru sér, aðrir eru hér » | Don't worry, be happy » 

fimmtudagur, október 06, 2005 

Spoken with a high pitched cheery voice


You see, I was thinking the other day, which happens surprisingly often since I began studying at Háskóli Íslands, that I am in the need for a new pair of trousers. Now, of course I could just be like ordinary people and go the shopping mall Kringla. There a fairly nice chap by the name of Emil, with whom I have often played a friendly soccer match, would greet me and direct me to Jack and Jones' wonderful selection of pants. I'd pick one, try it out, and if I was satisfied, by it. Of course I would have to pay a lot of money, which I'm not entirely keen on doing. Instead I'm going to London. Maybe get one of those new Patek watches. -Cheerio!

Skrifað af Jóni Emil -